(NEW FORMULA) Hey, Doll! : Lip Frost (Pucker Up)
You're the BALM!
A lip balm that offers nourishment and moisture with a bit of frosty (cooling) sensation to soothe your chapped lips.
Perfect for those that love the smooth and minty feeling on their lips.
How To Use
- Can be applied anytime anywhere, day and night!
- Best to use together with Hey, Doll! Hydrating Lip Oil and Lip Mask (apply lip oil and let it absorb first, then, apply a comfortable layer of lip frost and let your lips rub against each other
- You may apply lip mask after lip frost at night time
Contains VEGAN lanolin
- Lanolin is well known for being a great ingredient for cracked skin, but it may be an allergen to some people because it is extracted from the wool of sheep. Some people may be allergic to animal-based ingredients.
- To stay true to our "animal lover" and "cruelty-free" values in Pinkboxcereal, that's why we invested a lot in sourcing for a vegan option instead!
- Vegan lanolin has the same amazing properties as the original Lanolin, but BETTER! Because it derives from plant-based ingredients and does not cause any sensitivities for people who may be allergic to animal-based products.
- Our vegan-based lanolin is made all the way in Hamburg, Germany!
Contains Zinc Oxide based SPF15 +
- Zinc oxide is both antimicrobial and non-comedogenic (non-pore clogging)
- This is a perfect choice for people with redness and extremely sensitive skin. Even babies need this ingredient to help with their rash!
- The antimicrobial properties of ZnO can aid in healing burns and other skin damage that results from sunburn.
- Zinc Oxide is one of the safest and most effective broad-spectrum sunscreens in the market as it provides protection against both UVA and UVB rays!
Contains Peppermint Oil
- Peppermint oil helps heal cracked lips
- The oil has a soothing effect and can be used on wind-chapped or sun-burnt lip
- The peppermint helps to stimulate the circulation under the lips and creates a “swelling” effect, thus making your lips appear fuller!
- Peppermint is also naturally antibacterial and antiviral. That means it helps keep the cracks in your lips from becoming infected.
Hydrogenated Soy Bean Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Zinc Oxide, Vegan-based Lanolin, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Phenoxyethanol (and) Benzoic Acid (and) Dehydroacetic Acid.