WONJIN EFFECT - Vita Moist Ampoule
What's In The Kit?
1x Wonjin Effect Vita Moist Ampoule
- This ampoule helps to give you a double boosting effect that brightens the skin complexion and maintains skin elasticity.
- Low Molecular Hyaluronic Acid Complex possessed different water moisture absorptivity which can excellently form a shield to protect water and moisture from lost.
- Vitamin Serum containing eight kinds of vitamin such as Lemon, Orange, Mango, and Citron, etc. quickly supplies rich vitamin to maximize the skin radiance brightening effect.
How to Use :
- Shake the product to revitalize the essence until it is blended int form of small dense particles.
- Smoothly apply 2-3 drops.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Squalane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Sitosterol, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Arachidonate, Panthenol, Niacinamide, Ubiquinone, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Biotin, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sea Water, Pearl Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Algae Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Yeast Amino Acids, Urea, Betaine, Inositol, Trehalose, Taurine, Oxygen, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Ascorbic Acid, Bixa Orellana Seed Oil, Glycerine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Dimethiconol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol Denat, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate,Citric Acid, Benzophenone-5, Disodium EDTA, CI 42090, Fragrance.
Animal sources: Sodium Hyaluronate and Hydrolyzed Collagen are derived from Salmon Roe Extract (This product contains no other animal sources except for Salmon Roe only, which is safe and permissible for Muslim users)